The Center for Counseling & Consultation is a Community Mental Health Center serving Barton, Pawnee, Rice and Stafford Counties. With a 50 year history, The Center’s mission is to promote recovery through cultivating help, hope and healing for individuals and families living with mental health issues by providing quality care and education with integrity, dedication and compassion. Our CBS program is looking to hire motivated individuals with a passion for helping children, adolescents and families struggling with mental and behavioral health needs. Additional incentive pay opportunities when meeting job requirements and expectations.
On the job training is provided.
The Center is seeking a Children’s Case Manager for our CBS Program, with the following job duties:
- Provide one-on-one support to children/clients diagnosed with behavioral health needs.
- Assess and monitor clients’ progress towards treatment plan goals by providing behavioral health interventions.
- Work with clinicians and treatment team members to understand child’s mental health needs and assist in developing treatment plans for assigned clients.
- Communicate with parents, schools, designated team members, and other community providers through wrap around meetings
- Participate in agency training and ongoing professional development as required
- Accurately complete all required documentation including client data, progress notes and service specific information within required time frame for completion
- Conduct client visits in home, school and the community as outlined in the treatment plan and within the context of the provided service; travel/transportation is expected.
- Provide Crisis and on-call staffing as scheduled and/or required
- Background void of issues related to abuse or neglect
- Valid Kansas driver’s license with favorable record
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; or 4 years of equivalent work experience with children/adolescents
- De-escalation skills
- Behavioral interventions
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
Additional Benefits Include:
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance (HSA/FSA options)
- Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance (optional)
- Paid time off (Vacation & Sick)
- 9 Paid Holidays yearly
- Professional development assistance
- Signing bonus (at 120 days & 6 months completion)
- Productivity Bonus (Monthly)
Bachelor’s (Preferred). State requirements include 4 year collegiate level education (any) OR 4 years experience OR a combination for the 2 previous that equals to 4 years.
Labeled as: Behavioral Health, Children, De-escalation, Emotional Health, Mental Health