Website Sunflower Diversified Services Inc
Sunflower Early Education Center (EEC) is seeking applications for a Direct Service Provider/ABA interventionist who has experience working with children with autism. This is a year round position, where one will conduct intervention sessions with children 0-5 years old with an autism diagnosis and collect direct and indirect measures of behavior under the supervision of an autism specialist. Job description also includes attending scheduled training and staff meetings, scheduling sessions directly with families to take place in home or community settings, as well as performing standard office responsibilities (e.g., preparing materials, filing, calculating and submitting timesheets and coordinating documentation.)
We are seeking an individual with the following qualifications:
1. Must hold a high school diploma and pass background checks.
2. Have access to reliable transportation.
3. Be flexible in scheduling sessions around families’ needs.
1. Experience working with children with Autism or have training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
2. Coursework in Special Education, Counseling, Social Work and/or Psychology or related field.
3. Demonstrate good communication skills.
6. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail as demonstrated in work experience.
7. Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
8. RBT certification.
This position is one that may provide opportunities for growth and advancement in the areas of early education and autism. This position will be less than part-time with the ability to work up to 20 hours per week.
Requested application documents:
Completed application and resume
Applications will be taken until position is filled. For more information about this position, please contact Heather Quillin, Sunflower EEC Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 620-792-4087.79
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com