Sunflower Early Education Center (EEC) is seeking applications for a licensed ECSE Teacher to work with children from birth to three years old with developmental disabilities or delays. Sunflower EEC is a local tiny-k network for the State of Kansas, whose staff provides services to children across Barton, Pawnee, Rice, Stafford and Rush counties. The ECSE will work as part of a team conducting evaluations, program planning, and caregiver coaching in children’s homes, childcare settings and other community locations.
Benefits: This year-round contract position includes generous benefits with up to 40 paid days off (based on hours per week worked), holidays similar to public school district and personal time off. Flexible schedules. Sunflower EEC also provides access to Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance options to employees (dependent on hours worked). Other benefits include 403B plan options, Aflac, & Allstate. Employees also can participate in flex spending accounts. Benefits differ for full-time vs part-time. Full-time or part-time position is available. Position will remain open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information or to request an application, please email email@example.com, call McKinley at (620) 792-4087, or stop by 1312 Patton Rd to pick up an application.
– Perform thorough evaluations and develop Individualized Family Service Plans with appropriate goals for children using parent’s input.
– Utilize the primary service provider approach to coach parents and caregivers on routines-based interventions that can be implemented in the child’s natural environment.
– Attend staff meetings, in-service training, and continuing education courses as appropriate or required.
– Complete appropriate documentation for accountability, billing, and communication with other providers in a timely manner
– Adhere to the agency safety policies and procedures