Russell Regional Hospital is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a Rural Health Clinic and a 23 bed Long Term Care Facility located in Russell, Ks.
• The Laboratory Director is responsible for managing the daily operations of the laboratory, overseeing all testing procedures, work flow, data reporting, protocols, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring that policies and practices are established, followed and meets all State and Federal regulations and accreditations. Must retain good standing with CLIA Certificate of Compliance.
• Accountable for ensuring that standards for testing, equipment and staff performance are consistent with hospital standards.
• Ensures calibration and maintenance of equipment is functioning properly. Investigates technical problems and takes corrective action.
• Keeping up to date on technology that enhances innovation and meets compliance. Must participate in all QA/QC activities that effect the Laboratory.
• Works directly with Laboratory vendors for equipment and supplies.
Bachelors Degree in Medical Technology is required.
3 to 5 years of clinical lab experience with 2 years of management experience is required. Must have extensive knowledge of Laboratory Systems.
Please send resume to:
Russell Regional Hospital
200 S Main
Russell, Ks 67665