Website Nex-Tech Wireless, LLC
Looking for Something Different? At Nex-Tech Wireless, we’re always working to bring the latest technology to the communities we serve. Join our hometown team as a Lead Tower Technician and maintain cell tower equipment for optimum system performance.
We are seeking skilled candidates to:
· Climb towers and other antenna sites to troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions, repair and maintain tower lighting equipment, generators/power equipment and other hardware.
· Dispatch for callouts within the Nex-Tech Wireless coverage area during unscheduled emergency outages.
· Perform and assist other employees in installation, maintenance, and replacement of wireless cell site equipment.
· Perform equipment and pre-climb tower check before ascending tower or structure.
· Educate and train other tower staff assigned to crew.
· Plan, prioritize, assign, and dispatch staff and materials to complete work on time.
· Perform cell site audits, tower, and co-location facility inspections and repairs.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· High School diploma or the equivalent.
· Five years’ related work experience in general construction, electrical, technical, or mechanical experience.
· Five years’ tower climbing experience required.
· Must possess Tower Climbing Safety and Rescue Certification.
We proudly offer:
· Competitive pay
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Life, Dependent Life, and AD&D Insurance
· Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Employee Discounts
How to apply: Submit an online application at https://www.nex-techwireless.com/job-application and send a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Nex-Tech Wireless is an EEO employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.nex-techwireless.com.