MPIRE Properties is seeking a full-time Maintenance professional to provide fast, friendly, and high-quality maintenance service for our residents. Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the maintenance of our rental properties and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and fulfill unit-turn checklists;
- Painting and minor drywall damages;
- Troubleshoot repair issues;
- Light plumbing and electrical;
- Inspecting grounds and common areas;
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances);
- Lock installations;
- Health and safety maintenance (smoke detectors);
- Preventative and seasonal maintenance;
- Work well with team members and residents.
Will be exposed to constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling, lifting/moving/carrying (light to heavyweight material/appliances/equipment), and climbing.
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and highly reliable a must.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision, when necessary.
- Complete work in a timely, cost-effective, and accurate manner.
- Respectful of fair housing laws, safety and resident confidentiality.
- Experience with basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry necessary and general laborer experience a plus.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Occasional travel within a 2-hour radius. Overnights not typically required.