Website MPIRE Companies
MPIRE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, INC.
The leasing agent is responsible for marketing available rental units, showing to prospective tenants, processing rental applications and moving in new tenants. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, exciting and quickly changing environment. As one of the primary points of contact with the public, must have superior customer service skills.
1) Assist with marketing activities and campaigns to procure new tenants and retain existing ones.
2) Update website and rental listings with available properties.
3) Manage social media and promotions as needed.
4) Take marketing photos of properties.
5) Respond to inquiries from potential and existing tenants received via multiple channels.
6) Update guest cards and application status.
7) Schedule and show prospective tenants available units, highlighting features and assessing feedback.
8) Screen tenant applications, including running credit reports, and procure required documentation for evaluation against established rental criteria.
9) Process tenant move-in’s, including drafting, explanation and execution of leases, rules and documentation of unit move-in condition.
10) Coordinate with other staff to ensure all required items are completed timely prior to the tenant’s move-in date.
11) Must perform all leasing activities in accordance with all federal Fair Housing Laws and company policies.
· High school diploma or equivalent; postsecondary education a plus.
· Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must stay on task, be honest and hard working.
· Able to take direction and complete tasks independently.
· Must follow established procedures consistently.
· Able to meet scheduled deadlines, sometimes with short notice.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with both coworkers and customers.
· Must be able to multi-task and handle multiple interruptions throughout the day.
· Must have excellent attention to detail.
· Must maintain confidentiality of tenant and company data.
· Able to adapt and contribute to a rapidly expanding enterprise.
· Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to pass a background check.
· Customer service or sales/marketing experience a plus.
Standard working hours are 9:00 AM to 6 PM, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week standard.
Some additional overtime may be required, generally May-August.
Occasional evening and/or weekend availability for pre-scheduled appointments a strong plus.
Occasional out of town travel might be required within a two hour radius.
Pay & Benefits:
Competitive pay commensurate with abilities and experience
Eligible for paid time off and holidays
Cell phone stipend
Vehicle reimbursement if use of personal vehicle is required
Eligible to participate in the company SIMPLE IRA plan with up to a 3% matching contribution after service requirements met
Eligible to participate in company AFLAC plan via employee payroll deduction
Employee discount program available for home improvement products for which we are a dealer
Company provided life insurance after eligibility period met
Flexibility in scheduled hours with appropriate notice
Established and growing company with local owners and friendly staff
Send resumes to PO Box 1789, Great Bend, KS 67530
Or complete an application online at mpireimprovements.com/employment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org