Website Housing Opportunities, Inc.
HOI is looking for an additional maintenance employee to assist with general maintenance for our properties. Job hours are Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm and an on call rotation for evenings and weekends is required.
Recommend 2-3 years of general maintenance or construction experience.
Pay based on experience.
Single health insurance provided.
Dental & Aflac available.
Simple IRA w/ 3% match offered.
Paid Time Off and Holidays.
The Maintenance employees are to work closely with the Executive Director, General Contractor, Property Managers and Bookkeeper to ensure a smooth and efficient completion of all work orders and maintenance issues.
• Obtain daily work orders for rental properties and HOI from office staff
• Schedule work order dates and times with tenants
• Perform all work orders in a timely manner according to company policy and HUD guidelines
• Complete 90 days filter changes at all properties as scheduled
• Perform scheduled spring and fall maintenance lists
• Maintain sprinkler systems on all rental properties and monitoring the grounds so concerns can be handled on a regular basis
• Perform needed maintenance at HOI office
• Label and turn in all expense receipts for rental properties and HOI
• Be available after hours and on weekends for emergency calls from tenants on an on-call rotation
• Assist HOI General Contractor with any needed tasks during construction
• Maintain rented storage unit for supplies
• Attend HOI weekly staff meeting, scheduled ground breakings, and ribbon cuttings
• Maintain weekly time sheet and monthly mileage reports
• Maintain regular maintenance on HOI truck
This job description in no way states or implies that the essential duties described are the only responsibilities. The employee is required to follow any other instruction and to perform any other work duties at the request of the Executive Director.
Email resumes to email@example.com to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org