Full time precision ag technician to provide all aspects of precision agriculture.
· GIS/GPS work to evaluate data and on-farm research
· Creating variable rate prescriptions for seed and fertilizer
· Support sales of Great Plains Precision Ag services and products
· Assist farmers with equipment issues in using variable rate technologies
· Help support/service hardware we offer
· Soil Sampling
· Install and service soil moisture probes
· Assist in developing newer precision ag technologies
Applicant should have an Agronomy background with practical agricultural experience. Background/experience in crop production and/or precision ag technologies is ideal. Computer skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact positively with customers is a must. Agricultural degree preferred, but not necessary with adequate hands-on experience. Willing to train the right person.
Minimum qualifications: The employee must be safety oriented, customer driven and a team player. Must have a clean, safe driving record.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Great Plains Precision Ag