This responsibility includes but is not limited to the operation of various production equipment, hand assembly, packing, loading material in machines, rework, etc.
This position is Monday evening through Friday morning. 6:00 pm – 6:00 am.
Rotational molding uses a hollow mold that is filled with material and heated. It is then rotated slowly around two perpendicular axes, causing the material to soften and disperse, where it sticks to the interior of the mold. The mold rotates continually at all times during the heating phase to maintain even thickness throughout the part, and to avoid sagging or deformation it also continues to rotate during the cooling phase.
- Work in various departments following the applicable Skill Set Grouping (SSG).
- Physically handle and assemble large molds of approx.75 pounds with overhead and twisting motions on 6 ft high platform.
- Operate production machinery and equipment, according to work instructions and/or under the direction of supervision;
- Assemble products according to work instructions, drawings, and specifications or under the direction of supervision;
- Load raw material, subassemblies, components or packing material into production or processing equipment;
- Pack subassemblies or finished product in totes, cartons, etc.;
- Apply labels or other identification to finished products according to specifications;
- Perform visual inspection of work performed;
- Perform routine in-process and finished product quality checks using gauges, fixtures, templates, scales, etc.;
- Accurately count and record completed work and material consumption;
- Repair or rework defective products or subassemblies;
- Perform minor machine set up and adjustments;
- Perform routine Preventative Maintenance (lubrication, cleaning, etc.) on machines and production equipment;
- Operate manual material handling equipment;
- Being present at work and adhering to assigned work schedule;
- Overtime when required.
To view the full Job Description and apply, please visit Careers at Fuller – Fuller Industries (fullerindustriesllc.com)