Technician I – Compounder
Are you good with detailed instructions and keeping track of the how you followed those instructions? Fuller is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented candidate to help us compound a wide variety of cleaning chemicals. The position requires the ability to accurately measure and mix chemicals per proprietary instructions. Fuller’s products are used by schools, health care facilities and world class businesses across the United States.
- Request Lab review of your completed work
- Accurately record amounts of materials used to makes finished goods formulas
- Perform daily safety checks and preventive maintenance actions
- Forklift Certification required
- Being present at work and adhering to assigned work schedule
- Work overtime and work in multiple departments as directed by supervisor
- Wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Note: This description is not all-inclusive. Other duties requested by supervisor are required.
Knowledge and Education
Must be able to read, write and speak English. Requires knowledge of mathematics. Some knowledge of basic chemistry, chemical characteristics and chemical reactions is necessary. High School diploma or equivalent required.
Essential functions can require:
- Kneeling, climbing, standing, stooping; reaching; handling; feeling, grasping, controlling, dexterity; operate equipment; bending; twisting occasionally.
- Walking frequently.
- Lift, carry, push, or pull greater than 60 lbs. occasionally and 26 – 60 lbs. continuously.
- Occasional lifting and handling of bagged materials up to 100 lbs., and handling of drums of raw materials and finished goods with the assistance of lifting equipment.
- Vision: color; close; peripheral vision; depth perception; and, ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS