Farmers Bank & Trust in Great Bend is looking for a full or part-time Receptionist. This is an
excellent opportunity for someone with good communication and computer skills, a
commitment to quality, and a desire to help others. This employee must have a positive
attitude, be self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented and accurate, as
well as a dependable team player.
Essential Functions include:
• Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers by accurately
and courteously addressing customer questions and processing customer requests.
• Answers incoming telephone calls; determines the purpose of calls; answers customer
inquiries or appropriately forwards calls. Refers complicated questions, matters, and upset
customers to appropriate person.
• Serves as the first impression of our bank by greeting and thanking every person who
enters our bank lobby.
• Completes various clerical projects for supervisors and officers.
• Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
• Makes copies and delivers documents for other Bank employees, as requested.
• Assists customers to and from the safety deposit box area.
• Assists bank customers by completing notary service.
• May be requested to make the courier run between the Great Bend branches, post office
and/or abstract office etc.
• Represents the bank in the local community through active participation in community
• Follows regulatory requirements by protecting information for privacy and confidentiality;
displaying discretion in discussing customer information; obtaining proper information and
paperwork to complete transactions; following bank policies and regulations.
FARMERS BANK AND TRUST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER –
No prior experience required.
Applications may be printed online at www.farmersbankks.com
Please return completed applications to:
or email to: email@example.com