Website Eldercare Inc
We currently have a Full Time and a Part Time position open at the Great Bend Senior Center. This is a Monday–Friday position with no weekends or holidays. Apply at 2005 Kansas in Great Bend or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Assist with food preparation and meal services.
· Assist with planning and initiate cooking schedule for food preparations to meet meal schedule.
· Prepare, season, cook and serve for meals; ensure appropriate portioned servings.
· Monitor temperature of hot and cold foods through food preparation and service to ensure that established temperature goals are met prior to steam table transfer and maintained throughout meal service.
· Check and inspects food products and supplies when needed
· Help determine amount of food and supplies required for daily menus.
· Clean equipment and work areas
Stands and walks continuously throughout the working day. Reaches, stoops, bends, lifts, carries, and manipulates various food products, supplies and equipment. Ability to work with chemicals and cleaning agents. Exposure to temperatures and humidity changes as in entering refrigerated storage areas, working at ovens, ranges dis-washing machines and at steam tables. Must be able to lift and/or carry 25-40 pounds.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com