Website Corrosion DC, Inc.
Your Midwest Premier Cathodic Protection Provider
1. A typical work week will consist of checking cathodic systems or installing new systems from Monday to Thursday (see numbers 2, 3, and 4 below for more information). Friday is usually a shop day preparing for next week’s work (number 7 below) or local work near Great Bend.
2. The CPT must be willing to travel almost every workday (and stay overnight in hotels anywhere from approximately 75 to 125 nights per year, depending on workload) to perform the above duties throughout a six-state region. This region currently includes Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, and Wyoming.
3. The CPT needs to be able to install cathodic protection (CP) systems, which are made up of:
• Anode ground beds (including water systems).
• Rectifier, Solar, or Alternator systems.
4. The CPT needs to be able to inspect and maintain existing CP systems, including troubleshooting and repairing the CP system.
5. The CPT needs to be able to operate a tractor-trailer unit (semi-truck). A Commercial Class A driver’s license is required. Candidates that already have a CDL are preferred.
6. The CPT needs to be able operate the following heavy equipment:
• Wheel Loader with bucket forks (to load or unload materials).
7. The CPT needs to be able to perform duties around the shop. These duties include, but are not limited to:
• Repairing rectifier system and solar system internals.
• Replacing bearings in alternators and building alternator brackets.
• Making PVC water systems.
• Building amperage control units.
• Servicing equipment.
• Unloading freight.
• Maintaining, cleaning, and organizing the shop, including the yard around the shop.
8. The CPT needs to have or be willing to learn welding skills.
9. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, and management is a must-have.
We offer an excellent benefit package, including:
• Competitive Wages
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan, including health insurance (health insurance paid by company on a tiered basis depending on years of service)
• Overtime paid on a daily basis (8 hours), not per week (40 hours)
• Daily meal allowances
Other benefits include:
• Small community setting
• Family-oriented business
• Close knit peer working environment
• Individual participation and advancement encouraged
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 620-793-3251 if interested.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org