This position is responsible for the overall operation, production, maintenance, quality and safety of a concrete batch plant. A Batchman operates the plant to weigh and mix aggregate, cement, and water produce concrete that conforms to specifications.
• Must perform plant inspections.
• Oversee all plant operations; coordinate and monitor daily workload throughout the plant and monitor plant cleanliness.
• Ensure that all products meet 100% total quality requirements; ensure all equipment is working properly, complete all required reports timely and accurately, inform proper personnel of any quality problems that need resolving
• Supervision of drivers and the ability to manage both outgoing and incoming deliveries
• Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Working computer knowledge
• May require the ability to repair machinery, using hand tools, power tools, and welding equipment
• Redi-Mix, production and/or field construction experience preferred.
Labeled as: batchman, Concrete, construction, maintenance, manager