We are looking to hire a detail-oriented plumber. The plumber will be knowledgeable and proficient at installing, repairing and maintaining plumbing systems. To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
Plumber Job Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
Follow building plans and blueprints.
Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed and materials used.
Plumber Qualifications / Skills:
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the plumbing trade
- Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations, and safety practices
- Ability to read and follow blueprints and rough drawings
- Familiarity with PVC, CPVC, PEX, cast iron, and copper
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete projects unsupervised and unassisted
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in basic mathematics and conversion of measurements
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
1+ Year Experience as Plumbing Technician with a willingness to continue your education in the plumbing field
Valid driver’s license
- Competitive Pay
- Tool Package
- Company Truck
- Retirement Package
- Health Insurance