We are looking for energetic, excited, and dependable leaders to join our fast paced team at BLiNG Great Bend, KS. We are now accepting applications for Full-Time District Manager, Part-Time Assistant Managers and Part-Time Sales Associates. Your responsibilities will include; opening/closing store during designated business hours, manage the daily operations of the store, and hiring/training a sales staff! This position is perfect for someone looking for growth opportunities. We have big plans for growth and are looking for talented hardworking individuals to grow with us!!!
• Greet every customer and determine customer wants and needs.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
• Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns based on company policy.
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers and balancing cash drawers.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Maintain records related to sales.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
•Clean shelves, counters, and tables
Maintain the stores Social Media accounts
• Must love fashion and helping women create the perfect outfit
• Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Must be reliable and responsible
• Willingness to learn
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Excellent verbal communication skills
Retail experience is strongly preferred but not required.
Labeled as: Leadership, management, Retail, Sales