Are you interested in helping others to learn and be successful? If you have nursing experience in health care, it may be a great time to think about becoming a Certified Nurse Aide and/or Certified Medication Aide instructor for Barton Community College. Part-time teaching possibilities include classes offered in Ellinwood, Ellsworth, Great Bend, LaCrosse, Larned, Lyons, Russell, St. John, and Wilson. Qualifications: must be a RN for two years. Preference of one year experience in long term care; teaching experience preferred. Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment Physical Capacity Profile testing. Contact Sara Hoff at (620) 792-9298 for more information.

To apply, go to: Persons with hearing or speech impairment please use the Kansas Relay Service at 1-800-766-3777 or dial 711. Positions opened until filled. Review of completed packets begins immediately. EEO/AA.