Full-Time Office Assistant
The job offers an hourly pay rate based on education and experience and qualifies for full time employee benefits.
Performs administrative functions under the direction of the Office Manager.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Performs other functions from time to time as needed.
1. Answer phones as needed and direct calls to appropriate parties.
2. Stamps outgoing mail and Receives and distributes incoming mail to appropriate personnel.
3. Requests and maintains binder of W’9s from Vendors and indicates 1099 status of vendor in the computer.
4. Inputs and maintains Vendor addresses and information on the computer.
5. Inputs payable invoices into the Visual software program and files alphabetically in monthly payable packets.
6. Inputs Warranty payable invoices into the visual software system and when they are paid creates a copy of top sheet to attach to check stub and gives original back to Sales to file in the unit file.
7. Updates and maintains binder of Sales Tax exemptions on Customers. (an exemption is good for 3 years)
8. Matches Check Stubs to paid invoices and files in appropriate payable packets for future reference. On a Yearly basis boxes payable’s for storage.
9. Maintains all payable files and Reconciles vendor statements.
10. Inputs and reconciles Receivable deposits daily.
11. Maintains invoice and deposit files. On a yearly basis boxes for storage.
12. At the 1st of each month, stamps and mails past due invoices to Customers.
13. Enters in-house parts warranties and 3rd party warranty payments in the CRM program.
14. Logs and Distributes employment applications to applicants.
15. Arranges pre-employment testing for applicants.
16. Makes copies of policies, etc, and creates New Hire packets
17. Laminates employee ID badges, and keeps extras on hand.
18. Checks daily for employee Absences and notes on Soft-time program, Forwarding messages to appropriate Supervisors or Managers.
19. Maintains Daily time Sheets and inputs corrections to employee’s time as needed.
20. Maintains Terminated employee W4 and I 9 Binders.
21. Scans and creates and maintains terminated employee personnel files on the Computer.
22. Performs other functions from time to time as may be directed by the Office Manager.
Pre-employment evaluation includes skills and integrity screening, drug and alcohol screening, and background investigation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/ or EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience. Persons without the desired educational background, but with relevant work experience may be offered the position.
Must have the ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Must be able to write correspondence. Ability to communicate information to vendors and other employees of the company is required.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discount, proportions percentages, area circumference and volume.
Must have the ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SILLS AND ABILITIES:
Excellent keyboarding skills are required. Computer literacy with the ability to use calculator, computer, and other standard equipment is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools. or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 10 pounds and sometimes lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, bend, kneel, and crawl.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously in the production area and is continuously exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the production area is usually loud.
How to ApplyApply in person at the plant Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
419 total views, 2 today