Full-Time Network Engineer
As a Network Engineer, you’ll leverage strong client relationships and established processes and procedures to carry out our business-critical mission of delivering outstanding customer service. Your advanced technical troubleshooting, interpersonal and communication skills will ensure your success as a Network Engineer with Gilmore Solutions. We’ll reward you with a rich benefit and compensation package for achieving organizational objectives.
Who we are:
Gilmore Solutions is a growth oriented company with dedicated, hard-working employees holding one another accountable to the highest standards. We provide technology management, support and consulting services but most importantly, we understand that business is about people and relationships.
Our team of professionals is carrying out our mission of enriching lives through positive impact not only for our employees and families, but also for our clients, our organization and the communities we serve. We are looking for confident, proactive, dedicated individuals to join our growing team.
The Network Engineer is responsible for the successful execution of the company’s business objectives by serving as the point of escalation for technical issues and providing effective leadership and mentorship to operations team members. This position reports to the Operations Service Manager.
To be effective and excel in this role:
• Ability to confirm the validity of escalated issues, seek known solutions, further problem-solve, and escalate to Tier 3 when necessary, all with an awareness of organizational efficiency
• Develop and improve defined, documented & executed processes and procedures
• Train and mentor other engineers
• Inter-departmental communication and seamless cooperation
• Thorough understanding of the client’s business and strategies and the ability to plan for future needs and requirements
• Willingness to work flexible hours and participate in on-call rotation when necessary to achieve client and team goals
• Create complete and concise documentation of all activities, configuration settings or modifications, and client interactions in the PSA system
• Dedication to personal growth and achievement and desire to improve job knowledge by taking advantage of available training resources and reading professional publications
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the service offerings of the organization
• Ensure that risks are identified, communicated and mitigated
• Advanced technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Priority and escalation management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Sound decision-making skills
• Technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Passion for helping clients – “do what it takes” attitude
• Capable of managing multiple projects and issues with differing timelines and deliverables, staying calm in stressful situations
• Ability to translate technical knowledge into actionable direction
• Adept at managing the process of implementing change efficiently and effectively
• Strong moral character
Knowledge and Experience:
• Undergraduate degree in a computer related field or commensurate experience
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package:
• Base salary
• Personal achievement variable incentive compensation
• Group achievement variable incentive compensation
• Group health, dental and vision insurance
• AFLAC insurance
• Verizon cell phone plan or reimbursement
• 6 paid holidays
• 15 days PTO
How to ApplyTo apply, please visit our Careers page.
292 total views, 6 today